Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Punch to Facebook’s Nose

 Google Me is coming.

It's no secret Google's sights are set on a knockout punch squarely to Facebook's nose or glass chin, with hope F'bookers will make the leap like cockroaches running from the animated Raid can.

Details are scarce about Google's Fall debut of its social networking application, but I'm probably one of the 25 million people I expect are standing in the cyber-line to sign-up on the undisclosed launch date.

I don't know why.

My Facebook participation seemed to demand more and more time, responding to friends, accepting and declining invitations to participate in game apps there, and the realization that there isn't an unruly crowd wondering why I'm not more diligent in updating my days' experiences and observations so the rest of the world can sigh in relief that I'm still functional.

Regardless, I know I'll be there, hoping...praying...obsessing that nobody steals the coveted "Joe Gensle" nic as I hit the < enter > key on my 'puter, with "Laszlo G. McGillicuddie" and "Grizzelda Crottenrotch" in ready-reserve if I'm to be denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment