Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Was One of THOSE Commuters This Morning


So the new car has such a fabuloso sound system that there are door-mounted tweeter speakers in front. There must to be 8 or more speakers in the stylin' new Joemobile.

So I made a 90-song mp3 disc for the car and road-tested it this morning.

I was in chair-dancing bliss.

Bill Withers’ “Lovely Day” piped up and I seat-danced with my assivo-massivo pounding the leather oblivious to odd looks from other commuters.

Forget that the volume was deafening and I was singing along at the tops and bottoms of my lungs, arms flailing fluidly and flawlessly to the beat and, yes, occasionally extending out of the open sunroof on this rainy day.

For my entire, 25-minute commute, twas Bill and I, over and again, until I exited my car at the workplace with an explicable smile and spring in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment