Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stewardship of the Intangibles

He risked it, taking cheap mortgage money to buy-out his disabled-wife...a housemate since their divorce 5 years earlier.

Not long after the ex's finding her dream-home in the woods, Ted fell in love with a woman and her four small kids, and --following the home's remodel--lost it to the mortgage wolves.

His job has been wavering and life may find him unable to take a vacation anytime soon with his missus of 2 years and her kids for whom he's been a transformer. So I begged him to come to the travel show where I've spent my working weekend.

They came and left and at day's end, a prize drawing announcement was made that he had won a 7-day all-inclusive trip from ClubMed.

It occurred to me that I can hold hope and faith when that vessel seems shattered or gone from a reach of a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment