Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Forecast for Peacekeeping


This morning's full moon posed itself between a lone palm on the left, and a stand of palms to the right, all at minimum heights of 4 stories. In its topless frame of palms and terra firma, there was an added, resounding magnitude in its call for me to gaze, one held so captive that I realized it appeared to me as the Eucharist, a Catholic's embodiment of Christ transubstantiated from a thin wafer of bread.



As the pre-dawn light intensified, the moon slipped away in the natural frame, sinking to invisibility by rotation, revolution, and the sky's bluing. I felt the peace of Eastern meditation smooth out any wrinkles of my self-ness.

I'll carry it into my day until my mind gets upstaged by some rat-bastard who unwittingly fucks it up.


I have far to go--just haven't yet attained the stamina of Dolly's Llama but see great potential if given a tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment