Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

I Heard from Svetlana Jennell Today

Yep.

I logged into my eldest e-mail account and saw her name in the "From" column.

It wasn't traumatic and my heart didn't sink or race.

But, the subject line hits me with such force that I can't bring myself to mouse-click the link to open it, nor can I bear to delet it at the moment. The subject line reads: "Penis Enlargement Pills. Gain up to 4 inches," and why the unsolicited advice unless she's begging for another round?

How dare she, because, that heartless bitch has to know that I'm a caucasian, pushing 60, long-gone from my last physically intimate relationship (does "Pay 'n Play" count?) and I'd truly like to scream, "You were one skanky, lousy lay!," yet, if I did ever have a romp with her, it must have been in a tequila-induced blackout, for, wouldn't you remember adminstering a 6-hour Vitamin P treatment to a woman named "Svetty," because I sure don't recall that name from anywhere, anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment