Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

tick. tick. click.

No, not a dog bath, ya doink. No, not the clock like intense times when all you hear is the ticking echo inside, and you gotta throw it across the room an' maybe buy a new one.

Can't you see this lady's across from me in the waiting room and every couple seconds or so, her chin just kinda jerks her head, and jerks again, and then CLICK. It jerks twice, her dentures go like "CLICK," and this TICK TICK CLICK...TICK...TICK...CLICK goes on and on, yeah like some...like some performance artist doing "Annoyance."

I can't concentrate on my "Travel & Leisure"--who da fuck cut out the mailing label, like I'm gonna visit-- with that nonsense goin' on 10 feet away and I really feel like fuckin' throwin' it at her or rollin' it up and shoving those teeth down her throat with it.

Her shrink's--poor bastard--quit interrupting--got his hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment