Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Righteous Indignation(?) Debuts Here, Tomorrow

I participated in the verbal vortex of a 'shitstorm' with three members of the 6S writing community, yesterday, two of whom I've met and with whom I've broken bread. In Kentucky speak, "It wuddn't pretty."

This morning, I took responsibility for my participation in that melee, and apologized to the 6S community. Instead of subjecting that 6S community to my response, it'll be parked here tomorrow because I have failed to draft what I want to communicate with the limiter of six sentences.

For years, I've quipped that "I don't apologize for being left-handed, Republican, Roman Catholic."
NNNE:  Not now, not ever. (pronounced, 'enn-enn-NENN-eee').

Tomorrow is for the record, and I'll be serving-up events in my personal history unknown to my family and friends simply to drive-home the point that a gross mischaracterization occurred, to both me and my writing.

Truth is, I don't think the folks for whom its intended will even access this blog to read it. That ilk of folk don't want truths to spoil their uninformed assessments of anything.

You regular readers may want to skip tomorrow's blog because it may not seem like the 'regular Joe' you're accustomed to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment