Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Jeez I Love That Woman

I'm so pissed off I'm seeing red, turning blue in the face, and she's looking over at me from the kitchen, giggling like a pink-cheeked school girl.She knows I occasionally lose my temper like a tantrum-throwing 5-year old.
But this time, they better put out an amber alert for my sanity and there she stands, cool as a cucumber."Honey, I'm sitting here dying and I know you get it, that we writers are sensitive, that the computer is my 'vox clamantis in deserto,' my lone voice calling out from the wilderness' in that voice that usually calms me, that I don't find so terribly cute at the moment. "I'm not laughing at your computer problem. I'm laughing because, here you are coming completely unglued while your winky is out of your boxers like someone hanging out of a window trying to escape an apartment house fire."

No comments:

Post a Comment