Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ronnie Ray's An' My Give 'n Take

My buddies have all gone tesstossterstone-wacky or however you spell that hormoan over the 2010 Camaro and paid 70 bucks to rip around town in it for a day. It jumps off the line and throws ya back on the seat when ya stomp it, and it surely gets eyeball, but they agree ya just can't see out the tiny rear window worth a tinker's damn, that it's useless as socks on a rooster.
The V-8 "SS" version, the one with the rally stripes, has nice tires and rims, though, so I rented the dang thing and Ronnie Ray done me a good turn, seein' as he owed me one. I only paid $360 for the tires he put on that Camaro I rented.

Them Camaro tires look sweeeeeet on my Mustang GT and them rental guys is never gonna notice they $1300 ($1150! Just saw they on sale, set o' 4) rubber has been replaced, and besides, it's a give and take world and it's not like I stoled 'em or nothin', is it? Cuz the cheap ones is new an' all, right?

[Before well-intentioned do-gooder readers report this blog to Officer Schmedley, note that it is fiction,and that the author does not own a Mustang or any car requiring or having the fitment for 'performance' tires.]

No comments:

Post a Comment