Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Psst, Fellow Conservatives: What’s All the Fuss?


I was vacillating between the choice DirectTV or Dish Network and, in three calls to the two companies, reached reps in the Philippines, India, and India, respectively.

This morning, I called UPS to compliment a delivery driver’s thoughtfulness (slipping my packages over my fence) and the rep who helped me was in Guatemala.

Fellow conservatives, you know I’m not a ‘bagger, but you have to give me credit for discovering the secret location the 600,000 new jobs Pres. Obama created!

I doubt those jobs pay very well but I’m excitedly anticipating the rollout of Washington’s plan for my daily commute, which he’ll probably liken to Rome not being built overnight.

This is such good stuff, I’m wondering if he’ll move my healthcare or V.A. Hospitals to some of those places (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment