Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Looking Down Deep

I’m myself, lately.

The more familiar facets of me you’ve come to know have been necessarily focused on confrontations with life decisions, not of my own, but in my own.

My compass’ indicator is 180° from the funny and laughing and creative side of a personality rounded by genes, experience,. environs, ethics and, regrettably or joyfully, moods.


These challenges are again whittling and carving my character, character much like contact lenses through which I can see but not see themselves, and it’s as apparent to you as it is invisible to me.

My nearly-six decades have marked suns and tides impacting little.


I know and sense a soul inside, see the irony of being grateful to evolve and adapt as my being’s journey logs more frequent and accelerated missteps toward the pane of my mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment