Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Yoostas


Poetic license has nothing to do with my intentional, at-will butchering of English, and I didn't yoosta get as much satisfaction from it as I do these days.

I yoosta have this Camaro...the two sports cars I yoosta have...The V-8 in my Jeep Renegade yoosta haul ass and shoot 60-foot roostertails on the snow-packed freeways when I yoosta live in Denver....


The models I yoosta date, and the other beautiful women with whom I yoosta have intimate relationships and whose sexploits are legend....


My buddies and I yoosta set this town on its ear, paint it red and double-coat it.


Well, life's little GPS [I hate that bitch] announced my arrival at Old Age, and cognition affirms it by the science of math, and the number of 'yoostas' in my written and oral conversations with you.

And myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment